The Petroleum Industry faces greater challenges than ever before. With rising global demand, highly volatile prices and increasingly stringent environmental regulations, the petroleum companies are constantly working towards the following goals to secure their long-term future:
- Reducing costs and remaining operationally efficient.
- Using process automation to reduce manual work and focus on core competencies.
- Enriching customer loyalty by being flexible and enhancing service delivery.
- Optimizing the performance of its industrial assets.
- Improving its environmental footprint.
Thus petroleum companies are looking for solutions that enables you to optimize the entire process chain – from order confirmation, to vehicle nomination, delivery execution, to invoicing and reporting.
SAP Product Benefits
- Simplify, Optimize and Automate sales and logistics processes from order management to dispatching, data verification and invoicing.
- Improve overall cost efficiency through better decision making and resource utilization.
- Reduce Transportation Costs, Labor Costs and Inventory Levels.
- Forecast the replenishment of hospitality depots/storage tanks.
- Carry out route planning and truck nomination & dispatching for deliveries.
- Supports efficient and transparent management of processes at terminals, depots, wholesale & retail channels as well as service stations.
SAP for the Petroleum Industry
Procurement of Crude Oil
Refining of Crude Oil
Trading Petroleum from Areas of Supply to Demand
Transportation via Pipeline / Rail / Ship
Hospitality Depot / Storage Tank mgmt.